Design of prototypes of pallet handling Autonomous Navigation Vehicles for inside and outside use.
|Project||Design for Customer of prototypes of pallet handling Autonomous Navigation Vehicles for inside and outside use.|
|End User||Customer: Undisclosed|
|Company||Pentacon Engineering, Haarlem, the Netherlands|
|Position||Project Manager, Project Leader.|
|Project info||Project management. Single point of contct with customer. Project scope of work. Meetings. Planning schedule. Budget. Engineering capacity. Purchasing. Choice and coordination of suppliers. Documents, procedures.
Project management of engineering and manufacturing of prototypes of a Autonomous Navigation Vehicle (AGV) for transport of pallets. Two prototypes for use inside and a prototype for use outside. Total project amount several hundred euro. Safety level suited for use in environment with persons.
|Project details||Project period 2015 – 2017.|
|More info||Other projects for same Company:
• Coordination and management of one or more (multidisciplinary) projects in engineering and / or implementation (management or turnkey). In addition: preparation of reports, specifications, quotations etc. in the field of cranes, material / bulk handling etc.
• Responsible for Quality Management ISO 9001 QAQC system.
• Projects for Tata Steel, Hoco RST, Syralco, MSD, etc.
• Managing from 1 to 6 persons.
• Company employs app 50 persons.
|Autonomous Navigation Vehicle, as designed by Pentacon.
|Automated Guided Vehicle, Nipper, available through Spider Robotics (F3 Design).
|Automated Guided Vehicle, Nipper.
|Video source. Other video.|
|Prototype ANV for pallet handling, outside use.